CMAC are offering a unique educational experience.
A conference like no other.
Following the phenomenal success of our inaugural conference last year, we are very excited to invite you to attend our second.
Friday 6th October and Saturday 7th October 2023
IET London: Savoy Place
2 Savoy Place
- One stage only for the entire event, no choosing and no running around trying not to miss something.
- No sponsored speakers, no commercial agenda or bias.
- Speakers chosen for their knowledge, experience and perspective.
- Speakers from a range of professional backgrounds.
- Speakers from around the globe, not usually seen on the UK circuit.
- Expert panels to discuss and debate each session topic. CMAC respects and facilitates different opinions and positions.
- Limited exhibition with break times to support browsing exhibitors’ stands and networking with peers.
- International attendance, a great opportunity to meet and network with peers from around the world.
The programme this year is built around cases of interest. We’re really excited to hear how our panels will dissect and share insights to build knowledge. You will be so buzzed, you won’t want it to end! Join us for food and drinks on Saturday night and we’ll wind down together with new friends and old.
Conference 2023 Details
Highly recommend this to anyone practising medical aesthetics. One of the most useful conferences I have ever attended.