Website Acceptable Use Policy
- About this policy
You should read this Policy carefully before using the Site.
By accessing or using the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by this Policy, which supplements our website terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree with or accept any part of this Policy, you should stop using the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us using the contact details provided in our website terms and conditions of use.
In this Policy:
‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means CMA COLLABORATIVE UK LIMITED (trading as CMAC), a not-for-profit company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 12872782. Our registered office is at 21 New Square, South Horrington Village, Wells, Somerset, Somerset, United Kingdom, BA5 3JS; and
‘you’ or ‘your’ means the person accessing or using the Site or its content.
- Acceptable use
We permit you to use the Site primarily for accessing information about us. Use of the Site in any other way, including any unacceptable use set out in this Policy, is not permitted.
- Unacceptable use
As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree not to use the Site:
- for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law or prohibited by this Policy or our website terms and conditions of use;
- to commit any act of fraud;
- to distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code;
- for purposes of promoting unsolicited advertising or sending spam;
- to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’);
- in any manner that disrupts the operation of our Site or business or the website or business of any other entity;
- in any manner that harms minors;
- to promote any unlawful activity;
- to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing;
- to gain unauthorised access to or use of computers, data, systems, accounts or networks; or
- to attempt to circumvent password or user authentication methods.
- Linking and framing
You may create a link to our Site from another website without our prior written consent provided no such link:
- creates a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of our Site;
- implies that we endorse your products or services or any of the products or services of, or available through, the website on which you place a link to our Site;
- displays any of the trade marks or logos used on our Site without our permission or that of the owner of such trade marks or logos; or
- is placed on a website that itself breaches this Policy.
We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time, and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
- Using our name and logo
You may not use our trade marks, logos or trade names except in accordance with this Policy and our website terms and conditions of use.
We shall apply the terms of this Policy in our absolute discretion. In the event of your breach of this Policy we may terminate or suspend your use of the Site, disclose communication to users of our Site by you to law enforcement authorities or take any action we consider necessary to remedy the breach.
For a dowloadable version of this policy please click here.