Dr Charlotte Gribbin
Dr Charlotte Gribbin is an award-winning aesthetic physician dedicated to researching the best available medical evidence, honing the range of cosmetic treatments she offers, and taking time to understand who her patients are and how they want to feel.
Dr Gribbin’s priority is to offer bespoke, minimally-invasive treatments that patients can feel confident are safe, subtle and right for them.
- MSc in Aesthetic Medicine – graduated first in class and won the Andrea Grimaldi medal for academic achievement
- Background in cardiovascular and pharmaceutical medicine
- Consultant aesthetic physician at KIMS Hospital in Kent.
- Clinical lecturer and faculty member at the Aesthetic Medicine programme, Queen Mary, University of London (2016-2020)
- Regularly presents at national and international meetings
- Awarded an Aesthetic Medicine Clinical Fellowship at Health Park (Naples, Italy), part of the world-leading Andrea Grimaldi Hospital Group
She is passionate about raising standards in Aesthetic Medicine through education, collaboration, research, evidence and innovation.