CMAC Specialist Advisory Board
Medical Aesthetics attracts professionals from a wide range of backgrounds, creating a rich and diverse populous.
Particularly with reference to the prevention and management of complications, we recognise the need for specialists’ perspectives and their input. Indeed some complications require the input of multiple specialists.
Our Specialist Advisory Board will contribute to the collaborative in the following ways:
- Provide specialist opinion and advice for complex cases pertaining to their specialism
- Participate in multidisciplinary reviews of complex/interesting cases (Zoom meetings)
- Participate in on-line panel discussions/interviews for membership learning
- Present at conferences on their specialist areas
- Review guidelines for publication